At a time when mountain bike tires were unquestionably gum walled, the VelociRaptors came out in black and haven't looked back ever since. They changed the game in 1994 with a steering specific front and a rear that could really dig. The VelociRaptors continue to be popular because to put it simply...they just work. Try riding one of the most classic combos of all time. Usage: XC / Trail Conditions: Dry to Wet / Hardpack to Mud - Comp Tube-Type: 829g, DNA compound
This new version of the proven, fast-rolling Randonneur tire features new 1c compound construction and a reflective sidewall stripe. - Hard-working, hard-wearing tire built for racking up big mileage - The ideal tire for city riding and touring, even in semi-wet conditions - ECE-R75 (European Certification e-bikes)
- MTB tire at a low price - Versatile tread with good grip and easy rolling
$37.52 - $44.99
Schwalbe's Energizer Plus Tour rolls through the intersection of efficiency and reliability. You get ample security from flats, thanks to Schwalbe's 3mm GreenGuard puncture protection. And, whether you're setting out on a cross-country bike tour, cruising on a tandem, or just want peace of mind during your daily commute, the Energizer Plus Tour and its durable, easy-rolling tread is ready to keep going and going.
Primo tires designed for wheelchairs. - Gray tires for wheelchair - ISO diameter = 559mm
$59.99 - $65.99
GravelKing SK Plus has a semi-knobby tread pattern with a super-tough puncture belt for aggressive gravel roads. GravelKing SK Plus has side reinforcement with Protite and a bead-to-bead nylon puncture belt, resulting in a 4-ply, super-tough casing.
$14.95 - $19.99
The Kenda Alfabite is a great all-around budget mountain/BMX tire, available in a steel bead. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
The Kenda Komfort is a strong, durable, lightweight hybrid tire that is designed for smooth trails, bike paths, and street use.
Kenda Kwest High Pressure Road tire is designed with a smooth rounded tread with large water dispersion grooves. - The Kwest High Pressure Road Recumbent tire is constructed of a steel bead and rates at a max of 100 PSI
The Kenda Smoke Style is a value priced mountain tire based on the classic smoke tread pattern. - Kenda endorses the use of fluid based sealants only in specifically designated Kenda sealant compatible tires
$14.95 - $26.99
The K40 is a reliable tire for recreational use. Its grooved tread provides traction on pavement. Kenda K40 Street tires are designed for a variety of paved road conditions while providing comfort at a economical price - Fits EA3/E3/650A Rims typically on English 3 Speed bikes
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - Wire bead
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - All-conditions tread and large volume for traction and fast rolling
No fear of bedeviling flats! - Plus Breaker lining and a highly visible reflective side wall for increased safety - One of the most popular and frequently used bike tyres anywhere
$34.95 - $42.99
- Premium mobility for design enthusiasts. - Urban profile packed with the latest technology. - The perfect symbiosis between light-rolling and puncture protection reflected in this specialized tire designed for the City Jungle. - Faster? Not a problem with approval for E-Bikes up to 50km/h! PureGrip Compound Based on activated silica compounds, this technology was originally intended as a performance level compound, but after intensive development at our Korbach Research and Development Department Facility, an advanced new compound with outstanding grip and cross-country properties was developed. This new rubber mix, given the self-explanatory name "PureGrip", is ranked just behind our BlackChili Compound and is being used in our performance products both in the road and mountain bike sectors. While providing great grip, it is also long-lasting and highly durable—both characteristics of Continental tires, which are exclusively manufactured in the factory in Hefei (Asia). SafetyPro The new SafetyPro Breaker designed from nylon textile. Cross-woven textile fiber netting that is simultaneously robust and flexible. Maximum puncture protection with minimal added weight. The risk of punctures resulting from glass or sharp stones is substantially reduced. E50—Suitable for E-Bikes For our E-Bike tires, we relied on over 100 years of experience with moped and motorcycle tires. All of our city/trekking tires are rated to a standard speed of at least 25 km/h. Those tires marked e50 are also certified for S-Pedelecs. With their high-quality structure, puncture protection is high and the rolling resistance is low, offering protection from premature wear brought about by the additional driving force.
Continental's Cross King is a first-class competition and trail tire combining safe cornering grip with fast rolling characteristics. - Its versatile and easy-rolling profile adapts perfectly to any surface. - The unique tread rubber mixture which is only produced in Continental's German factory has revolutionized bicycle tires. - BlackChili Compound improves rolling resistance by 26% and provides 30% more grip than activated silica compounds. - Premium tires with BlackChili Compound also deliver higher mileage and, unlike many multi-compounds, provide a constant ride from the first to the last mile.
$34.99 - $35.00
This versatile competition and trail tire is comfortable and sure-footed in the turns. It has good grip and is available with various technologies. - Smoothly rolling tire that adapts to any terrain with its special tread - Suitable for E-Bikes
Continental's Gatorskin is a super long-wearing and reliable tire that's fast and great handling, too. It features a supple 180-thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a lightweight tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection and durability second to none.
Continental Mountain King Tires - All-around performer with uniformly spaced aggressive tread for reliable grip and handling
Continental's Town & Country is a durable workhorse on and off the road, built for stability, traction, and value. Police bike squadrons throughout the world use the Town & Country because of its puncture resistance, high mileage and low rolling resistance. The slick center rolls smoothly on pavement and the recessed tread offers control in the corners.
The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Easy-rolling path and pavement tire - Excels on pavement and trail - Wire bead - Hard Case puncture protection
Cruise in style with Schwalbe's Fat Frank. Their wide, round Balloonbike profile provides natural cushy suspension, and it rolls easily thanks to the smooth tread. It's also available in three colors to add panache to your cruiser. Weights: - 890 grams (29 x 2.0) - 975 grams (26 x 2.35)
- Bridging the gap between trail and XC race - Perfect for epic trail or technical XC race course
The do-it-all trail tire - Aggressive, high-volume tread An aggressive tread in high-volume casing, designed with great traction in mind. The Ardent doesn't forget the racer with large block-style side knobs offering numerous edges for high-speed cornering. The center tread, while ideal for braking and accelerating traction, also features ramped knobs to minimize rolling resistance. With a wide variety of size offerings, the Ardent captures every mountain rider's needs.
Tough enough for the meanest streets - Durable enough for urban assault, park riding, commuting, cargo bikes, etc. - Grooved slick tread design - Wrap-around tread pattern As the original urban assault tire, we designed the Hookworm to take the abuses of the most aggressive street riders. Bead-to-bead tread provides durability and traction whether you're dropping staircases, grinding rails, or riding in your local skate park.
$61.00 - $65.00
The standard by which all tires are judged - Large cornering blocks - Ramped, directional tread design - Wide trail (WT) casing specs are optimized for 30-35mm inner width rims With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. Whether riding local trails, a backcountry epic, racing enduro, or World Cup downhill, there's a Minion DHF spec to meet your needs.
- BlackBelt aramid fiber belt between the casing and tread increases puncture resistance - Pavement, Path, & Trail (PPT) center-ridge tread for easy pedaling
Giant's Revel Tire has lots of volume and plenty of grip with its all-conditions tread design. A near-continuous center tread rolls fast over a variety of surfaces, and the side knobs bite in corners and the loose stuff.
Great looks and a smooth ride are yours with Giant's Simple Road Star Tire. This wide tire offers cool style and a cushy ride so you can enjoy your day in the sun.
Where the rubber high fives the road. Genuine Electra tires, for that genuine Electra feel. These are the tires your Electra was born with. Propelling you along the pavement, boardwalk or anywhere really. Product details - Semi-smooth tread cruiser tire - Tube not included - Tires are sold individually, not as a pair
Page 1 of 2 Next page