Garmin Varia Smart Tail Light
Varia Smart Bike Lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers (sold separately). As ambient light fades or gets brighter, the tail light adjusts automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer (sold separately).
Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well.
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge cycling computers (sold separately)
- As light conditions change, the smart Varia tail light automatically gets brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 (sold separately)
- Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote
- With 2 tail lights you can indicate impending right or left turns
- Varia tail light
- Seat-post quarter-turn mount
- Tail light multi-location quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable