A versatile trail riding short featuring a detachable RC Pro liner and careful detailing for a performance-oriented fit. • Durable stretch woven outer shell provides ergonomic comfort during dynamic pedaling movement • Shorter inseam for better pedalling efficiency • Zone construction featuring mesh inserts for added ventilation • Double snap front closure with inset waist adjustment tabs for a comfortable, secure fit • Inseam: 13 inches FABRIC: EvoFlex, FinoMesh, Pilot 2.0, Mobil Mesh FABRIC BLEND: 85% Nylon, 15% Spandex
Sugoi's RS Pro Short combines a 3-way fabric design to improve rider comfort. The outer legs feature a dimpled fabric that provides a slippery, aerodynamic surface. Slim front panels use an ultra-thin fabric for extra breathability. The more robust fabric in the inner legs and chassis provide durability around the chamois. • Re-engineered fabrics for better performance • Ultra Aero fabric on outer thighs for maximum aero efficiency • Engineered fabric on front panels for increased breathability • The proven Formula FX Chamois is molded & welded for a superb fit and has no inseam to reduce bulk • Inseam: 9 inches FABRIC: Ultra Aero, FIRO, Tri Force FABRIC BLEND: 80% Nylon, 20 % Spandex
More panels mean a better fit and more comfort, and Sugoi's RS Shorts deliver thanks to a form-fitting contoured 10-panel construction. Sugoi's Ultra Aero fabric keeps you dry and has a dimpled surface that reduces drag and maximizes aerodynamics to speed you on your way. You'll love Sugoi’s Formula FX chamois that provides the ultimate in plush padding, and together with the flat seams ensures a comfortable ride, even when you’re logging record miles.
Pro style, pro performance, pro comfort. Call us biased, but the Trek-Drops Women's Replica Cycling Short is the most fashionable in the pro peloton. It's made with premium fabrics, a great-fitting silhouette, and colorful graphics that will turn heads. Color the road and show your support for Trek-Drops with official replica team apparel by Sportful. Product details - Made by Sportful - Women's specific fit and construction with Women's multi-density Princess pad - Legs in AeroFlow Compress fabric for smooth aerodynamics and muscle support - Ultra-wide lie-flat leg band with silicone dot pattern gripper - Wide, yoga-style waistband for comfort - 8" (20 cm) inseam - Fitted cut
Pearl's Junior Quest Shorts feature Pearl's Sensor-Transfer fabric that wicks to keep your child dry and comfortable. Plus, these sweet shorts boast 6-panel construction, flat-lock seams and spandex leg grippers, too.
A quality cycling short designed to keep you comfortable, dry, and chafe-free so you can enjoy your time in the saddle. - SELECT Transfer fabric sets the benchmark for moisture transfer - Blended thickness SELECT Escape 1:1 Chamois for chafe free comfort - 6-panel anatomic design - Turned hem at the leg opening with silicone print to hold the short comfortably in position - BioViz Reflective elements for low-light visibility - 9” inseam [size medium]
Even when you're pedaling hard up a climb, the stylish design of Pearl's Women's In-R-Cool Ella Shorts means you'll be looking good. They're made of Pearl's ultra-soft Select Transfer fabric with a multi-panel anatomic cut for a superb, flattering fit. A women's chamois and a wide waistband combine for outstanding comfort and support. Plus, they sport a 6.5-inch inseam for a flattering look and better tan lines.
Pearl's Attack Shorts offer the great fit of a modified 8-panel cut and the fine feel of Pearl's breathable Sensor fabric to keep you dry and comfortable on every ride. Speaking of comfort, you'll also love Pearl's 3D Race chamois, which offers 13mm of plush ergonomic padding. Plus, the flat-lock seams enhance the second-skin feeling these shorts provide and leg grippers keep these shorts in place, too.
Pearl's Attack 3/4 Tights offer stellar support and fit for outstanding comfort on every ride. Their 8-panel cut and Pearl's Select Transfer fabric deliver excellent breathability, moisture transfer, and support to keep you dry and comfortable. You'll also love Pearl's 3D Race chamois, which offers an ergonomic fit and plush padding.
For riders who want the best fit and all-day comfort, nothing matches the performance of a bib short. With its high-quality ELITE Pursuit 1:1™ Chamois, this bib liner is the perfect complement to your favorite mountain bike short. It’s made with lightweight, comfortable mesh material and has three back pockets to carry food, water or tools if you prefer to ride without a hydration pack. - Strategic seam placement provides optimal chafe-free comfort - Gripperless leg opening - Three back pockets on the bib straps and integrated thigh pockets for storage - ELITE Pursuit 1:1™ Chamois - Underwear style fly - Mesh bib upper provides stability and comfort
Exceptionally engineered, this short provides a luxurious ride and supportive comfort that will make it your top choice for all day adventures. - New P.R.O. Transfer fabric in the body of the short provides superior comfort and optimal moisture transfer - SELECT Transfer fabric in selected panels sets the benchmark for moisture transfer - Raw edge P.R.O. Transfer fabric at leg opening for soft stretch comfort with silicone for added grip - New ELITE Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top sheet design reduces friction for all day comfort - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - 9.5" inseam [size medium]
Combining a traditional fit with modern fabric technology; classic, high-performance style meets advanced comfort and cooling in this short. - New P.R.O. Transfer fabric provides superior comfort and optimal moisture transfer - New P.R.O. Escape 1:1 Chamois with floating top sheet design delivers unmatched comfort - Anatomic multi-panel design - Raw edge fabric at leg opening for soft stretch comfort with silicone for added grip - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - 9.5-inch inseam [size medium]
$25.95 - $29.99
O2's Element Pants are lightweight, breathable, waterproof and compact. The pants come with a stuff sack for easy carrying and are a perfect companion for any outdoor activity! - Constructed with 2-layer fabric including one layer of innovated breathable film as outer layer and a nonwoven fabric as inner layer - Waterproof, Breathable, Windproof - Extremely Lightweight & Compact - Ultrasonically welded waterproof seams - Elastic Waist - Packs into a handy stuff sack made of same material (included) - Generous Fit - Weight: Avg. 5.5 ounces depending on size
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
Liv's Mossa Shorts give you a comfortable and conforming fit with supportive Lycra and flat-lock seams. They're sure to become a riding favorite, thanks to an multi-panel contoured cut and fast-drying TransTextura fabric. And, the women's-specific CoreComfort chamois pad ensures a pleasant ride.
Liv's Mossa Knickers feature supportive, breathable TransTextura fabric and chafe-free flatlock seams for a great fit. The contoured cut, wide, non-binding waistband, and three-quarter length legs offer coverage and on-the-bike performance. The CoreComfor women's chamois features dual-thickness, high-density padding for high-mileage comfort and support, no matter where you ride.
$74.00 - $105.00
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 12” inseam • Removable chamois liner
Liv's Fisso Shorts are all you need for a great day on the bike. Lightweight, supportive TransTextura fabric keeps you cool and dry, while strategically placed flatlock seams ensure the shorts sit smoothly against your skin as you pedal. The wide, soft crossover waistband increases the all-day comfort of these shorts. A women's-specific SportComfor chamois uses dual-thickness, high-density padding for exceptional high-mileage comfort and support.
$90.00 - $95.00
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • TransTextura™ liner wicks moisture and dries quickly • Adjustable waist • 8” inseam • Removable chamois liner
- Liv relaxed fit - Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric - Transtextura liner wicks moisture and dries quickly - Adjustable waist - 12-inch inseam - Removable chamois liner
- Stratos fabric - Conforma pad - 4-way stretch - Chlorine resistant - High UPF rating UVA and UVB transmission less than 0.1% - Gel gripper leg closure - Powerband leg closure - Flatlock stitching
- Liv Race Fit - Leggings are designed with high-tech, breathable fabric that contours to anatomy and allows maximum flexibility - Integrated SportComfor women’s-specific chamois and flattering wide waistband for increased comfort and coverage - Can be layered beneath skirts or pants to offer comfort to legs both on and off the bike
- Liv race fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois - Sublimated silicon gripper hem
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
When you feel comfortable in your kit, you can focus on pedaling hard and taking the lead. That's why Liv's Race Day Shorts are made with a high-performance stretch fabric and women's-specific ProComfor chamois. And it doesn't stop with quick-drying, breathable materials. You'll love the sublimated silicone gripper which keeps these shorts in place as you go for a finishing sprint.
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in spain - Liv race fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv Race Fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
When the sun is shining, nothing should get between you & the time you want to spend on your bike. Using extra flat seams to maximize comfort, these shorts will let you make the most of the sunshine by riding for as long as your legs will take you. - Reflective logo on back - Flat hem provides optimum fit and comfort - Elastic-free waist front increases comfort - ACTIVE VARIOUS seat insert - Inseam length 23 cm / 9 inches
Page 1 of 4 Next page